Release: difuze resumes operations
Following the recent announcements from the Government of Quebec and Ontario and the green light given to us by the Ministry of Culture and Communications, we are happy to announce that difuze will be gradually resuming its dubbing activities.
Operations will resume as of Monday, April 27, 2020, in Montreal and Toronto, in compliance with the sanitary measures recommended by Public Health Agency.
In addition, a health protocol incorporating all hygiene standards and government recommendations has been put in place in collaboration with the UDA (Union des Artistes) and ANDP (Association Nationale des Doubleurs Professionnels). These measures allow us to guarantee the most healthy and safe environment possible for all our employees and collaborators.
Below is the current state of our operations:
- Image and Sound post-production: Capacity available as needed
- Dubbing: Gradual resumption of activities
- Subtitling and video description: 100% operational
- Compression & Authoring (DVD / BR): Capacity available as needed
- Content management and delivery: 100% operational
The executive committee of difuze